Use this template to list all kinds of archival materials. They can be text-based, sound, video, photo, other materials. Note that the archive creator or the archive collector should not break the original order of the archive collection while doing the listing. It is a fundamental principle that the archive’s original order and logic are preserved.
Benefits of arranged archive:
- Helps to maintain documents
- Maintains administrative management and control
- It helps to re-find records and historical documents when needed
- Only re-findable documents will be used
- Use of the documents will help to logically protect and transfer language, culture, arts, identity, history and rights
Where and how do we start to archive?, asked a former activist of the Norway Tamil Coordinating Committee. This resource is a result of the question.